GEN – 839.00. The Eurovent Association’s Team members are recognised as valued experts possessing an in-depth knowledge on European legislative issues, standardisation, industrial developments, internationalisation, digital transformation processes and related areas of relevance for the HVACR sector. Our experts not only provide sound and quick answers to issues our members and partners are facing, but also support their events with keynote speeches, presentations, and hands-on seminars. Learn what we can do for you in this members-only article.
On a regular basis, Eurovent Association experts are being invited to present at conferences and events. We have recently been asked by some of our Affiliated Manufacturers what we can offer, which we do in the following.
Who are our experts and what are their fields of expertise?
Mr Francesco Scuderi (Deputy Secretary General)
- Process Cooling and Food Cold Chain Technologies
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Refrigerants policies
- International and European Union legislation and standardisation in the cooling sector
- European Union legislation in general
Mr Morten Schmelzer (Executive Director)
- Indoor Air Quality (with a focus on commercial and industrial areas and best practices throughout Europe)
- Air Handling Units and their components
- Commercial and industrial ventilation
- Industry developments and future outlook
- Digital transformation processes within the HVACR sector
- Strategies for manufacturers to effectively make use of their association membership
Mr Igor Sikonczyk (Senior Technical and Regulatory Affairs Manager)
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) and national implementing measures
- Indoor Air Quality (with a focus on residential areas)
- Residential ventilation
- ISO16890 global filtration standard and its implications
- European Union Ecodesign Regulation on ‘Ventilation Units’
Mr Markus Lattner (Director of Eurovent Middle East)
- Effective lobbying in the Middle East
- Business cultures in the Middle East
- How to make your business ready for the Middle East
- Exploring the market potential of Southeast Asia
- Stake-holding in emerging markets
What can we offer?
Our Team can support your organisation with:
- Keynote speeches
- Participation in panels
- Educational seminars
Any other ideas? All options can be discussed.
What can’t we offer?
We do not provide the mentioned services to organisations, which are not members of the Eurovent Association or close partners within our network (e.g. REHVA).
All our contributions are fully neutral and cannot go counter our key principles of ensuring a European-wide level-playing field. We do neither promote any particular manufacturer, nor do we follow requests to favour a particular technology over another (unless this is a widely agreed position of our members).
What do we expect from you?
As a not-for-profit organisation, we ask for reimbursement of travel-related costs.
How can you connect with us?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our experts. For contact information, visit https://eurovent.eu/?q=about_us/team