Brussels, 25 July 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Eurovent website. By using the Eurovent website and the services of Eurovent, you signify your consent to these terms and conditions.
Eurovent meeting rules
Competition Law Rules
Because participants in Eurovent Product Groups, Issue Groups, Board, Commission, and related meetings are companies with competing, and sometimes opposing economic interests, the meetings are subject to close competition law (anti-trust) scrutiny. Eurovent applies the following conservative guidelines:
- Each meeting is always preceded by notice of the date and time of the meeting along with the agenda.
- Minutes are prepared and distributed for every meeting. The minutes must be clear, complete, and accurate regarding the discussions that occurred, the actions taken, and the basis for the action.
- A Eurovent staff person shall attend every meeting and act as executive assistant.
- ‘Off the record’ conversations are strictly prohibited.
- Discussions of items not announced in the agenda shall be exceptional and avoided as much as possible.
Generally, all communication or discussions with possible direct influence on the decisions of individual companies regarding production levels, product pricing, marketing strategies, or selection of customers or suppliers must be avoided. The following areas shall not be discussed in the meetings:
- Price or any elements of price or pricing policies, including costs, discounts, rebates, profit margins, etc.
- Terms or conditions of sale, including warranties, credit, and shipping arrangements.
- Particular competitors, suppliers, or customers.
- Sales or production quotas or limits, allocation of customers or sales territories or refusal to sell to certain customers or to buy from certain suppliers.
- The market share or sales territory of any particular competitor.
- The operating statistics, inventories, sales, marketing methods, or strategies of any particular competitor.
- Controlling competition or excluding any competitor from any market.
By applying these measures, Eurovent stays in line with legal requirements.
Bribery and corruption
Eurovent and its members reject corruption and bribery as stated in the relevant UN Convention. We use suitable means to promote transparency, integrity, responsible leadership and accountability.
By attending meetings of Eurovent and its subunits, and in full accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), participants authorise Eurovent to share contact information with majority owned subunits of Eurovent as well as, in case of events organised by Eurovent, sponsors and partners.
Meeting participants furthermore consent to audio recording, video recording and photography, and authorise Eurovent to publish event-related photos and videos on its website and social media channels.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.