The Policy Panel ‘Vision of the future of product efficiency’ is one of the highlights of the 2022 Eurovent Summit. It will take place on 25 October in Antalya, Türkiye, powered by CEIS. It will see experts on product efficiency.
The Policy Panel ‘Vision for the future of product efficiency’ powered by CEIS, will host some of the most important international stakeholders on the product efficiency topic who will bring forth diverse perspectives to address the topic from different angles. The panel will discuss the future of global product efficiency policies, such as MEPs, energy labels, and more. This year, we are taking the opportunity of this event to specifically highlight the Turkish market and beyond, so gear yourself up for an exciting exchange among global specialists.
The panel will host the following experts:
- Ozan Emrah Gök: Head of Market Surveillance and Inspection Department, Turkish Ministry of Industry and Technology
- René Kemna: Co-founder/director, Van Holsteijn en Kemna BV (VHK)
- Marco Duran: Energy Efficiency and Cooling Specialist, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Federico Muñoz Sánchez: Deputy General Director, CEIS
- Sylvain Courtey: President, Eurovent Certita Certification
The event will be moderated by Francesco Scuderi (Secretary General, Eurovent). Don’t miss this high-ranking Policy Panel on the first night of the Summit at the Garden Terrace of the Akra Hotel. Registration for the EUROVENTSUMMIT is now open and tickets can be purchased at www.eurovent-summit.eu. Hotel rooms at discounted rates in the dedicated hotel are available on a first-come, first-serve basis via this link.