Madrid, 23 May 2023. Climatizacion & Refrigeracion, an international air conditioning and refrigeration trade fair held in Spain, has submitted its 2023 plan for the next edition of the fair. It will be held 14-17 November 2023.
Organised by IFEMA Madrid, the fair focuses on three objectives: boosting the representativeness of its offer, encouraging the participation of qualified professionals in distribution channels, and prescription and driving its internationalisation. C&R 2023 will be spread across three pavilions with a selection of content on offer for the Heating-DHW and Plumbing sector in pavilion 5, Refrigeration in pavilion 7, and Air-Conditioning, Heat Pumps and Ventilation in pavilion 9. The fair will continue on the C&R LIVEConnect digital platform, which was released in the last edition, offering an additional tool to in-person participation to promote B2B, agenda management and monitoring of content beyond the dates of the fair.
Climatizacion & Refrigeracion held its first meeting with sectoral associations, companies and entities that make up the recently created organising committee for its next edition, which will be held at IFEMA Madrid from 14 to 17 November 2023. This edition has secured a date in the last quarter of the year for the second consecutive edition.
The last edition of the fair was held at a very uncertain time, following months without any in-person events, showing its convening power. The 2021 edition brought together 379 participating companies and 34.000 professional visitors from 54 countries, making it a strategic platform for resuming contact and spurring the commercial activity of the sector.
The organising committee will define and coordinate the various parallel activities that will offer a framework of information and knowledge to all those attending this edition, such as selecting key topics to be addressed in the presentations and conferences of experts participating in the C&R 2023 FORUM programme. Furthermore, the educational workshops for installers, the Applied Air Conditioning Techniques Workshop (TAC Workshop) and the Refrigeration Workshop, with new topics to promote best practices in installation, and a new edition of the Innovation Gallery, to highlight the cutting-edge proposals on which the industry has been working.
C&R 2023 Organising Committee
The recently created Organising Committee for this edition is headed by Francisco Perucho, Chairman of AFEC, the Spanish Association of Air-Conditioning Equipment Manufacturers, and the two vice presidents of FEGECA, the Spanish Association for Heat Generator and Emitter Manufacturers and AEFYT, the Spanish Association of Refrigeration Companies and their Technologies.
AFEC, FEGECA and AEFYT, have several members in the Committee, together with the representations of:
- AEDICI, the Spanish Association of Engineers and Consulting Engineers of Installations
- CONAIF, the National Confederation of Associations of Plumbing and Gas Companies
- APIRAC, the Portuguese Association of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry
- ATECYR, the Spanish Technical Association of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Sectorial Group AseTUB (ANAIP); CNI, the Spanish National Confederation of Installer and Maintenance Companies
- ATEAN, the Andalusian Association of Energy Technicians
- ASIMCCAF, the Madrid National Association of Business Owners, Installer and Maintenance Companies
- AMASCAL, the Association of Sanitation, Heating, Plumbing and Gas Wholesalers
- ACTECIR, Catalan Association of Energy, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Technicians
- AFAR, Andalusian Refrigeration Manufacturers’ Association
- ASHRAE Spain Chapter¸ and
- ACI, Associació de Consultors d’Instalacions
Related documents and links
All related documents and files can be found in the respective sections in the right sidebar.
- Eurovent logo files
- Press images
- PDF version of the Press Release