Following the ISO approach, to safeguard the health and wellbeing of Eurovent members and partners during the COVIDeurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-19 pandemic and to provide for certainty regarding planned meetings, it has been decided to continue hosting all Eurovent meetings virtually until 30 September 2021. Further updates will be communicated to members in due time.
For the moment, the decision concerns the following planned meetings:
- 2021-09-01: PG-AHU (Eurovent Product Group ‘Air Handling Units’)
- 2021-09-06: PG-RDC (Eurovent Product Group ‘Commercial Refrigeration Equipment’)
- 2021-09-08: PG-RAHU (Eurovent product Group ‘Residential Air Handling Units’)
- 2021-09eurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-13: TF-FGAS (Eurovent Task Force ‘F-Gas’)
- 2021-09eurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-14: PG-FIL (Eurovent product Group ‘Air Filters’)
- 2021-09-29: PG-AHU (Eurovent Product Group ‘Air Handling Units’)
For further updates, Eurovent members are recommended to closely follow the Event Calendar on the Eurovent website (https://eurovent.eu/?q=calendar). Questions can be submitted to the Eurovent Secretariat via email@example.com.
Availability of Eurovent staff
Business in Eurovent remains as usual. Based on the current local health recommendations, the Eurovent Team members continue working from their offices around Europe or teleworking from home. To ensure business continuity of the Association, our staff remains available to support the Eurovent members and to provide our usual services.