Brussels, 18 December 2020. On Tuesday, 26 January 2021, Eurovent will host an expert webinar on Industry Recommendation covering Ecodesign and Energy Labelling requirements for refrigerating appliances with a direct sales function. The webinar will take place from 14:30eurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-16:00h and the speakers include members of the Eurovent Product Group ‘Commercial Refrigeration Equipment’.
In this webinar, expert members will present the Eurovent Industry Recommendation on the Ecodesign and Energy Labelling requirements for refrigeration appliances with a direct sales function. Individual webinar topics will be followed by a moderated Q&A session, where participants are invited to discuss any related issues.
Welcome remarks will be given by the Chairman of the Eurovent Product Group ‘Commercial Refrigeration Equipment’, Mr Pierluigi Schiesaro (R&D Director, Arneg). The session will be moderated by the Deputy Secretary General, Mr Francesco Scuderi and terminated by the Eurovent Secretary General, Mr Felix Van Eyken. Expert speakers are members of the Eurovent Product Group ‘Commercial Refrigeration Equipment’:
- Mr Francesco Mastrapasqua (Institutional Affairs Manager, Epta)
- Ms Ines Muehlhaus (Manager Systems Cabinets, Carrier)
- Mr Daniel Antoñanzas (General Manager, EXKAL)
Key learning points of this expert webinar include:
- Ecodesign and Energy Labelling requirements for refrigerating appliances with a direct sales function and EPREL (including products in the scope of the Regulations)
- What is a reference/deducted model and how to extrapolate the EEI of a deducted model
- How to deal with incomplete deliveries and how to increase the effectiveness of market surveillance
Interested participants can register via this link. For questions, contact the Eurovent Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 466 90 04 01. Follow Eurovent on LinkedIn for updates and details concerning the webinar agenda and speakers.
Related documents and links
All related documents and files can be found in the respective sections in the right sidebar.
- Eurovent Association logo files
- Press images
- Webinar flyer with detailed information
- PDF version of the Press Release