Brussels, 26 July 2018. The Eurovent Association has announced its programme for the second edition of the Eurovent Innovation/HUB, the flagship event of the 2018 Eurovent Summit, powered by ebm-papst. The event, which is going to take place on the evening of 26 September in Seville, Spain, will welcome high-ranking speakers from Europe and the US to present in a unique manner.
In the inspiring environment of Pabellón de la Navegación, a naval museum about the history of Spain’s shipping industry, participants will be taken back to the middle ages before looking into the future. Leading personalities from in and outside the industry will give visionary, non-commercial keynote presentations in a TED-style manner.
Speakers and topics of the Innovation/HUB include:
- Connectivity as a key to smart solutions – Mr Karsten Fuchs, Director Market Segment VAC, ebm-papst
- Cybersecurity for connected HVACR equipment – Mr Christian Ellwein, CEO, KRIWAN Industrie-Elektronik
- The evolution of filtration – Mr Joost Verlaan, Vice President, AFPRO Filters
- Time for smart equipment – Mr Javier de Bordons, Director Product & Technology Knowledge, Johnson Controls
- Cybersecurity is the new Safety for the 21st Century – Mr Ken Modeste, Director of Connected Technologies, UL
After the talks, the event will transform into an after-show party, during which participants can enjoy a cocktail dinner at the museum’s terrace with riverside view, as well as a special ebm-papst welcome drink designed for the event. For detailed information on the speakers and topics, visit www.eurovent-summit.eu or follow Eurovent on LinkedIn.
This year’s Eurovent Summit will see a particular focus on Southern European markets. Next to the Innovation/HUB, highlights include a Welcome Reception by the Eurovent Association President, a dedicated Workshop for Installers in Spanish by the Spanish federation CONAIF, and the Spanish Industry Symposium organised by AEFYT and AFEC (in English and Spanish).
Tickets for the 2018 EUROVENTSUMMIT can now be purchased at www.eurovent-summit.eu – same as the last times, affordable and not-for-profit oriented.